Portage County Skywarn - KD8NHF:Current events
This page is available from anywhere within this wiki, via the Current Events link in the navigation box on the left side of any page.
Please Note: Due to browser caching, the images below may not be the latest available. The images are time-stamped. If they are older than 10 minutes, please use your browser's refresh button to download the latest versions.
We are working on upgrading this page to avoid this problem.
Weather Underground: Ravenna
- Current Conditions : 26.2F, Overcast - 4:19 AM EST Jan. 19
- Temperature: 26.2°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 30.10in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 2mph [?]
- Today as of Jan. 19 4:05 AM EST
- Today - Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. [?]
- Tonight as of Jan. 19 4:05 AM EST
- Tonight - Snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Additional snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 15. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill values as low as zero. [?]
- Sunday as of Jan. 19 4:05 AM EST
- Sunday - Cloudy. Snow likely, mainly in the morning. Areas of blowing snow. Additional snow accumulation around an inch possible. Cooler with highs around 16. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Wind chill values as low as 4 below. [?]
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 4:00 AM EST
- Winter Storm Warning for Portage County in effect until 4:00 AM EST on January 21, 2019 [?]
NWS: Portage County Alerts
Failed to load RSS feed from http://www.weather.gov/alerts-beta/wwaatmget.php?x=OHC133!
Please visit NOAA Alert for more detailed information
NWS Central Great Lakes Sector
GOES Water Vapor (12-hour loop) - Experimental
Note: This image may be delayed by a few hours, and should only be used for general information on global weather patterns.
For more information, please visit Unisys Weather