Portage County Skywarn - KD8NHF:Current events
This page is available from anywhere within this wiki, via the Current Events link in the navigation box on the left side of any page.
Please Note: Due to browser caching, the images below may not be the latest available. The images are time-stamped. If they are older than 10 minutes, please use your browser's refresh button to download the latest versions.
We are working on upgrading this page to avoid this problem.
Weather Underground: Ravenna
- Current Conditions : 62.4F, Overcast - 9:45 AM EDT May. 20
- Temperature: 62.4°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.09in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph [?]
- Today as of May. 20 6:20 AM EDT
- Today - Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers this morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. [?]
- Tonight as of May. 20 6:20 AM EDT
- Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Cooler with lows around 50. North winds around 5 mph. [?]
- Monday as of May. 20 6:20 AM EDT
- Monday - Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. East winds around 5 mph. [?]
NWS: Portage County Alerts
Failed to load RSS feed from http://www.weather.gov/alerts-beta/wwaatmget.php?x=OHC133!
Please visit NOAA Alert for more detailed information
NWS Central Great Lakes Sector
GOES Water Vapor (12-hour loop) - Experimental
Note: This image may be delayed by a few hours, and should only be used for general information on global weather patterns.
For more information, please visit Unisys Weather